02 October 2014

Long way to go


Good morning! Yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day. I hung out with my favorite cousin and we went for a bikeride :D
So much fun to cycle together in search for the perfect spot to shoot our outfits. I wore my new peplum top with my old bag, boots and jeans (Great, now I have that Cassie song in my head, does anyone else remember it?). I've had those three things for a few years already. That bag has been to Indonesia, Gran Canaria, Paris and Cairo. I still keep entrance tickets to museums, the pyramids and old metro tickets in the inner pocket. Every once in a while, I open it and take the tickets out. Such good memories!


A huge thank you to my cousin for taking these pics! At first, I felt uncomfortable in front of the camera, but the directions she gives me really help. She has been blogging for years, so make sure to check hers out here





Photos by Wenhe Lynn

What I am wearing
Top: VILA / Jeans: Capsize / Shoes: Costes / Bag: Topshop

Thanks a million for reading!
XO Adinda

6 comments:

  1. awwwh wat een lieve woorden heb je geschreven hihi, foto's zijn echt leuk geworden!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh dankje! Super fotograaf ben jij! X

      Delete
  2. So sweet of you! Thank you Lola ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Adinda, wat ben je mooi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanne! Wat een lief berichtje :) dankjewel! Ik vind het ook heel leuk dat je een kijkje op m'n blog hebt genomen! Jouw blog vind ik super mooi om te bekijken en te lezen. Je maakt zulke mooie foto's!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them :)