31 July 2014

Hola Barcelona!

Hi there!

I just got home from a short vacation to Barcelona with my boyfriend. It was our first time visiting this city and we LOVED it! Barcelona has it all: culture, history, architecture, beaches, great weather, beautiful people, amazing restaurants and shopping centers that make every shopaholic's heart beat faster. We spent most of our time at the beach, tanning and swimming during the day and strolling down the boulevard at night. Of course we also ate lots and lots of delicious food. For my boyfriend delicious food means sea food, but since I really dislike fish, my Barcelona diet consisted of ice cream, burgers, cheesecake and pasta. Ohhh yeah!



I thought it would be fun to share my outfits. Here's what I wore on the first day. We arrived around 16.00 and explored the neighborhood around the hotel (we stayed in Travelodge Poblenou), walked to the beach and via the boulevard to Maremagnum shopping mall. I couldn't wait to shop there, because it has stores like Stradivarius, Blanco and Lefties that aren't located in the Netherlands. After some speed shopping, I skipped out of there, happy as a kid. I bought a palm print romper, a green skort, two necklaces, cat eye sunglasses, earrings and a colorful bandeau top.



What I'm wearing
Romper: Mango / Sandals: H&M / Necklace: Primark / Bag: Primark / Sunnies: borrowed from the boyfriend

Thank you for reading!
XO Adinda

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them :)